Apple iPhone 11 Pro (64GB) – Midnight Green
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A 1.6 Gbps DL, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Announced2019, September
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, September
- Dimensions144 x 71.4 x 8.1 mm (5.67 x 2.81 x 0.32 in)
- Weight188 g (6.63 oz)
- BuildFront/back glass, stainless steel frame
- SIMDual SIM
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins) Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- TypeSuper Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.8 inches, 84.4 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution1125 x 2436 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)
- ProtectionScratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- 800 nits Dolby Vision HDR10 Wide color gamut True-tone 120 Hz touch-sensing
- OSiOS 13
- ChipsetApple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- Card SlotNo
- Internal64GB 4GB RAM
- Triple12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- FeaturesQuad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Dual12 MP, f/2.2 TOF 3D camera
- Video2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- LoudspeakerYes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm JackNo
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic Dolby Atmos Dolby Digital Plus
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- SensorsFace ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- TypeNon-removable Li-Ion 3190 mAh battery
- ChargingFast battery charging 18W: 50% in 30 min USB Power Delivery 2.0 Qi wireless charging
- Talk TimeUp to 18 h (multimedia)
- Music PlayUp to 65 h
iPhone 11 Pro smartphone was launched on 10th September 2019. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125×2436 pixels at a pixel density of 458 pixels per inch (ppi).
iPhone 11 Pro is powered by a hexa-core Apple A13 Bionic processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The iPhone 11 Pro runs iOS 13 and is powered by a 3046mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 11 Pro supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the iPhone 11 Pro on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 12-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
iPhone 11 Pro based on iOS 13 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The iPhone 11 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and eSIM cards.
Connectivity options on the iPhone 11 Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, Lightning, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. The iPhone 11 Pro supports face unlock with 3D face recognition.
The iPhone 11 Pro measures 144.00 x 71.40 x 8.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 188.00 grams. It was launched in Gold, Midnight Green, Silver, and Space Grey colours. It features an IP68 rating for dust and water protection. It bears a glass body.